Thu, Sep 24|
Nashville Songwriter Retreat
September 24-27, 2020 online Songwriter Retreat presented by Songpreneurs. Skill building and entrepreneurship for serious songwriters working toward commercial success and mastery.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2020, 5:00 PM – Sep 27, 2020, 4:00 PM
About the event
Students attend skills building workshops, practice labs and discussion groups in real time via GoTo Meeting webinar or by phone and have group cowrite with instructor, and pre-selected group cowrite assignments for potential single song agreements / pitch opportunity.
Plus suggested peer to peer matches to practice skills and work on overall skills and career building.
· How to write a song using Write Brain Song Crafting Method™ Workshop– extended solo writing lab, group discussion and revision workshop
· Target Writing Workshop – examples of target writing, step by step research process, 7 Steps Analysis™, target writing practice lab
· Power of Production, Arranging & Reharmonization for Songwriters – learn what is arranging, reharmonization, famous examples, music theory behind it, and how to do it for your melody writing skills building
· Punch Through Songs Workshop – what are they and why you need one as a songwriter, famous examples, SEO strategy for songwriters,
· Feedback Lab with multiplatinum awarded independent music publisher, guidance on what to do with your song, how to write better songs, suggestions for improvement and employment from your pro mentor
o matched level cowriting meetup in the forums,
o access to video recordings of sessions for 1 month
o cowriting experience with pro mentor
This ticket includes all sessions and retreat events.